The Northern Virginia Restaurant Week is back this year. The annual event, which runs from March 19-26, offers reduced price at more than 50 restaurants in Northern Virginia.
Customers are strongly encouraged to make reservations.
Several eateries in Reston and Herndon are participating in the event, including:
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants (12130 Sunset Hills Rd)
- GreenFare (408 Elden Street)
- Gregorio’s Trattoria (428 North Point Village Center)
- Kalypso’s Sports Tavern (1617 Washington Plaza N)
- Mon Ami Gabi (11950 Democracy Drive)
- Red’s Table (11150 South Lakes Drive)
- The Melting Pot (11730 Plaza America Drive)
For a complete list of all eateries taking part, visit the event’s website.
Photo via Northern Virginia Restaurant Week