The Northern Virginia Restaurant Week is back this year. The annual event, which runs from March 19-26, offers reduced price at more than 50 restaurants in Northern Virginia.
Customers are strongly encouraged to make reservations.
Several eateries in Reston and Herndon are participating in the event, including:
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants (12130 Sunset Hills Rd)
- GreenFare (408 Elden Street)
- Gregorio’s Trattoria (428 North Point Village Center)
- Kalypso’s Sports Tavern (1617 Washington Plaza N)
- Mon Ami Gabi (11950 Democracy Drive)
- Red’s Table (11150 South Lakes Drive)
- The Melting Pot (11730 Plaza America Drive)
For a complete list of all eateries taking part, visit the event’s website.
Photo via Northern Virginia Restaurant Week
Before we head off into another weekend with COVID-19 abound, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days. Seven new businesses — including…
A rapid COVID-19 at-home testing kit (via Jernej Furman/Flickr) Fairfax County Public Library offered at-home COVID-19 test kits to the community for the first time this morning (Friday). An hour…
Two days before Thanksgiving, the 29 Diner was decimated by a fire. The next day, owner John K. Wood got back to work. “It was a total loss,” Wood told…
A new beauty bar is coming to Lake Anne Plaza by the end of the year. Owner Dina Almashat plans to open Beauty Bar by Dina within the next 10…