This is a sponsored post from Michael Burns of RE/MAX Allegiance. The Just Sold column runs Mondays on Reston Now.
Here are some recently sold listings in Reston. For an update on current market conditions in Reston, see the market update below.
- 1239 Wild Hawthorne Way. 3 BR, 2 FB, 2 HB TH. List price: $535,000. Sold price: $535,000
- 2012 Swans Neck Way. 4 BR, 3.5 BA TH. List price: $639,900. Sold price: $640,000
- 1666 Barnstead Drive. 3 BR, 2 FB, 2 HB TH. List price: $375,000. Sold price: $375,000
- 2262 Compass Point Lane. 4 BR, 3 BA SFH. List price: $1,149,000. Sold price: $1,060,000
- 11100 Beaver Trail Court. 1 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $204,900. Close price: $195,000
- 1816 Ivy Oak Square. 3 BR, 2.5 TH. List price: $384,900. Sold price: $377,000
- 11407 Gate Hill Place #98A. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $343,300. Sold price: $343,000
- 1557 Regatta Lane. 4 BR, 3 BA SFH. List price: $995,000. Sold price: $1, 033,500
- 2005 Approach Lane. 3 BR, 2.5 BA SFH. List price: $429,900. Sold price: $423,000
- 12001 Market Street #477. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $499,000. Sold price: $480,000
Current Reston Market Conditions
There are currently 167 properties for sale in Reston, and 140 properties under contract. The ratio (1.19) is very favorable for sellers, but has increased from last week.
This ratio can be very different across different price points too. For example, the ratio in the 1 Million plus price range is much higher (13.0). Furthermore, additional trends can emerge across property types (single family detached, townhouse, condo) and zip codes (20190,20191, and 20194).
If you are thinking about selling your house, or would just like to know the more relevant ratio for your property, simply click here to fill out this short form and we will send the information to you within 24 hours.
A man walks a dog outside the Aperture apartments in Reston (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Flags Lowered After Nashville School Shooting — “The U.S., state and county flags are…
Fairfax County is the healthiest county in Virginia, according to the data platform Niche (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Fairfax County fared well overall in recently released rankings of the…
The Hook Road recreational area in Reston (via Google Maps) A proposal for improvements to the Hook Road Recreation Area in Reston is currently under review by the county. The…
Fairfax County Public Schools (file photo) Fairfax County high school students will soon have access to free mental health services. Starting April 10, Hazel Health will provide students with weekly…