If you are not a Reston Association member and want to join the RA pools and tennis courts, season passes are now half price.
A pool membership gives you access to all 15 pools. A tennis membership gives you access to RA’s 52 courts, including kid-sized courts at North Shore and 28 lighted courts.
There are a wide variety of prices and memberships. Among them:
- Family Pool & Tennis: $315
- Family ZIP Code Pool & Tennis Pass: $265
- Family ZIP Code Pool Only: $197.50 (Zip code within Reston but not part of Reston Association. Proper documentation and in-person purchase required)
- Family Pool Only: $300
- Family Tennis Only: $180
- Couple Pool & Tennis: $272.50
- Couple Pool Only: $265
- Couple Tennis Only: $157.50
- Individual Pool & Tennis: $227.50
- Individual Pool Only: $185
- Individual Tennis Only: $127.50
- 10 and Under Tennis Pass: $35
Passes are available online or at RA Headquarters, 12001 Sunrise Valley Dr.
Fairfax County police vehicle with blue lights on (file photo) A man who fell while riding a motorized scooter in Reston in late November died from his injuries. Malcolm Printup, 46,…
A minivan drives past the office building at 6400 Arlington Blvd in West Falls Church (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Community Helps Family of Student Who Fatally Overdosed — “A…
Reston Association (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Reston Association is seeking candidates for its 2024 Board of Directors’ election. Four seats are open for the election, which will take place…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. Embarking on the holiday season demands…