The first residential building at Reston Station, adjacent to the Wiehle-Reston East Metro, is officially open and welcoming its first residents.
BLVD Luxury Apartments is holding a celebration Tuesday from 5 to 8 p.m. Stop by the building off the Reston Station Plaza for food, wine and a tour of Comstock’s newest residential project.
BLVD features 450 apartments and is the first building to open at Reston Station. Coming soon will be a 16-story office building (under construction), a hotel, and a Founding Farmers restaurant.
If you can’t make it to the party, BLVD’s leasing center is located on the plaza at Reston Station and is now open seven days a week.
Rents will start at about $1,900 a month for a studio to more than $3,000 for a three-bedroom plus den model. There are a number of floorplans available.
Among the features and amenities:
- Stainless steel, gas appliances, hardwood laminate floors, quartz countertops and other high-end finishes in all units.
- A concierge lounge, business center, and cold-storage space for grocery delivery, as well as an exercise room and yoga/martial arts space.
- 20 percent (88 units) of the apartments are priced for workforce housing.
- A ninth-floor “skypark” with green space.
- Penthouse-level lounge, pool, media lounge, dog walk and demonstration kitchen with 360-degree views.
Residents of the building will be Reston Association members. Comstock has paid RA $650,000 in developer contributions, $300,000 of which is an association initiation fee under a new membership fee structure for buildings along the Dulles Toll Road, which were not previously RA property.
Photo: Rendering of BLVD lobby/Courtesy BLVD