Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
The following articles were the five most-clicked links on Reston Now this past week.
- Too Many People in Small Space Results in Postponement of Meeting on Increasing Density Cap
- Herndon Big Lots To Close Its Doors Oct. 15; Lotte Plaza Market To Take Its Place
- Bike Lane Leaving Reston Town Center; Muse Paintbar Ready To Fill the Space
- Town of Herndon, Developer Comstock Agree on Proposed Downtown Redevelopment Project
- Leesburg Man Charged in 2001 Killing of Reston Man
The postponed meeting (which received some attention on Reddit forum r/NotTheOnion) was followed up by the Reston Association Board’s discussion of the proposal at their Thursday meeting. A rescheduled meeting — in a larger space — will be announced a later date, Hunter Mill District Supervisor Cathy Hudgins says.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally. Have a great weekend!
The skeletal remains of Michael Delaney, the Reston man who went missing from Reston Hospital in May 2020, have been found in the Sugarland Run area, Fairfax County police confirmed….
One of the two residential towers planned for the Faraday Park development near the Wiehle-Reston East Metro station is now open to residents. Move-ins for 242-unit Faraday West tower officially…
Open houses this weekend include a 4 BD/2.5 BA home on a large lot with a swimming pool.
Reston Community Center has announced the lineup its 2021-22 Professional Touring Artist Series. After a truncated season with limited audiences last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the series will…