Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
Two crime stories ranked high this week as the ongoing community debate about the Tetra purchase continues. We expect to hear more about new strategies to increase revenue from The Lake House on February 22.
- Updated: Reston Assistant Principal Placed on Leave After Arrest for Shoplifting
- Updated: 10-Hour Barricade Ends Peacefully
- Reston Residents Expand Nordic Knot, Deepen Community Ties
- Critique of Tetra Purchase Flags Conflicts of Interest, Transparency Concerns
- Boston Properties Secures Full-Building Tenant for 17-Story Tower in Reston Town Center
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip. Have a great weekend!
Photo by Studio-M Photos & Jennifer Heffner Photography