The “Take a Break” summer concert series at Lake Anne plaza will feature shows every Thursday night through Aug. 30.
The concert series is presented by Reston Community Center in cooperated with MSE Productions, Inc. Four of the nights are designated as “dance nights” that will feature dance demonstrations and instruction to match the music.
The complete line-up is below.
- June 7: Dance Night: Radio King Orchestra
- June 14: Mystic Warriors
- June 21: The Crawdaddies
- June 28: Dance Night – Cheick Hamala Diabate
- July 5: Squeeze Bayou
- July 12: Bad Influence
- July 19: Part Harmony
- July 26: Dance Night – Fresh Air
- August 2: IONA
- August 9: Uptown Vocal Jazz Quartet
- August 16: Dance Night – Mambo Combo
- August 23: Texas Chainsaw Horns
- August 30: New Line Brass Band
Each concert is scheduled for 7-9 p.m.