Several Reston restaurants will participate in this year’s Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Summer Week, which begins on Monday (August 13).
Restaurants throughout the greater Washington region will offer three-course lunch and brunch menus for $22 and a three-course dinner for $35 at fixed prices. The annual event is sponsored by the Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington, a regional trade association that represents restaurants and the foodservice industry in the DC-area.
Restaurants in Reston that are participated are:
- Founding Farmers (1904 Reston Metro Plaza Drive)
- McCormick & Schmick’s (11920 Democracy Drive)
- The Melting Pot (11730 Plaza America Drive)
- Morton’s The Steakhouse (11956 Market Street)
- PassionFish (11960 Democracy Drive)
Special menus for the week, which runs from Monday through Aug. 19, are available online.