Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Blues and Greens in New Exo Residential Towers Designed to Make a Statement
- Crime Roundup: Bicyclist Crashes into Car
- Comstock, Town Officials Withdraw Application for Redevelopment of Downtown Herndon
- Five Men Involved in Attempted Robbery at Hunters Woods Village Center
- Coming Up: Pulte Seeks to Add Residential Units to Reston Arboretum
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip. We’re also looking for photos of Reston submitted by readers.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Flickr pool photo by vantagehill
(Updated at 4:15 p.m.) A redevelopment proposal for nearly 9-acre parcel of land near Lake Fairfax Park is headed for a vote before the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors this…
Electric buses have at last joined Northern Virginia’s largest local bus fleet. Fairfax Connector launched the eight battery-powered vehicles out of its West Ox Operations and Maintenance Center (4970 Alliance…
Reston Association (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Reston Association’s Board of Directors has a new vacancy. Mike Collins — who represents apartment owners within RA’s membership — resigned Friday (Sept….
A belated Mosaic Fall Festival, postponed by rain, takes over Strawberry Park on Saturday, Sept. 30 (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Metro Still Recovering From Derailment Near National Airport — “Most…