Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Businesses Continue to Leave Reston Town Center
- Paid Parking Pushes Obi Sushi Out of Reston Town Center
- Seven Restaurants Slated to Open in Reston, Herndon in 2019
- Hen Penny Restaurant Set to Close in Reston Town Center on Sunday
- Jinya Ramen Bar “Coming Soon” to Reston Town Center
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via Google Maps
Following longstanding and growing complaints over parking issues, Town kf Herndon officials adopted an ordinance yesterday (Tuesday) to restrict how close drivers could park to driveways, one of several changes…
A portion of Edmund Halley Drive has officially been transferred over to the state. At a Tuesday meeting, the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to transfer a section…
Buffalo Wing Factory offers dine in and carry-out options for the Big Game with smashburgers, wings, pizzas, a revised cocktail menu and more.
Reston’s Pet of the Week is Sky, a loving and curious pup looking for a new home. Here’s what his friends at Safe Haven Puppy Rescue had to say…