Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Businesses Continue to Leave Reston Town Center
- Paid Parking Pushes Obi Sushi Out of Reston Town Center
- Seven Restaurants Slated to Open in Reston, Herndon in 2019
- Hen Penny Restaurant Set to Close in Reston Town Center on Sunday
- Jinya Ramen Bar “Coming Soon” to Reston Town Center
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via Google Maps
More children are participating in Reston Association’s summer camps this year than before the COVID-19 pandemic. After canceling the program last year for the first time in its more than…
The ShowPlace ICON at The Boro serves up a luxury experience. Reserve your seats and order food and drinks online, then sit back in a plush recliner and enjoy.
(Updated at 11:30 a.m.) Fairfax County could require all of its employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19 when they return to offices this fall. During their meeting today (Tuesday), the…
People using 911 in Fairfax County can now provide medical details and other information to help first responders know more about a situation before they arrive. The county rolled out…