Reston Association’s Board of Directors will discuss the 2020-2021 budget at a special meeting tonight (Thursday).
The board is considering a five percent increase in member assessments for next year — amounting to roughly $728 per year.
Agenda materials have not been released yet. In response to questions from Reston Now about staff compensation and the future of RA’s pools, a spokesperson for RA said topics related to staff compensation would be addressed at the meeting.
Agenda materials have not been released yet, but the draft agenda covers the following topics:
- Staff’s compensation philosophy
- Findings of a staff compensation report
- Sponsorship revenue plans and assumption
- Existing programs and activities
- Activities that will not happen in 2020
- Ways to modify RA’s current assessment
The meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. at RA’s headquarters.
Photo via YouTube