A fire that broke out this morning at a townhouse in Reston is now out.
Flames were sparked inside of a kitchen appliance at the 2200 block of Lofty Heights Place, according to a tweet shortly after 10 a.m. from Fairfax County Fire and Rescue.
Firefighters have extinguished the fire, according to the fire department.
It is unclear if anyone was injured.
Units on-scene of a townhouse fire in the 2200 block of Lofty Heights Place in Reston. Fire in a kitchen appliance. Fire is out. Several units returning to service. #FCFRD #FairfaxCounty pic.twitter.com/Us12VzRKEJ
— Fairfax Fire/Rescue (@ffxfirerescue) January 2, 2020
Map via Google Maps
This is a sponsored column by attorneys John Berry and Kimberly Berry of Berry & Berry, PLLC, an employment and labor law firm located in Northern Virginia that specializes in federal…
The Fairfax Health District reported a small uptick in COVID-19 cases over the past week, while the availability of vaccines for the area’s youngest residents expanded. With more than 500…
For the second time in the past month, Reston Association’s Board of Directors has appointed a new board member — a process that is typically conducted with a member-driven election….
Local police are investigating an incident of arson and graffiti that occurred at St. John Neumann Catholic Community Church in Reston yesterday (Sunday). The graffiti, which was found at the…