Before we head off into another weekend with COVID-19 abound, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Fairfax County Sees Continued COVID-19 Rise as Virginia Hits New High
- UPDATE: After ‘Data Entry Error,’ Results of Herndon Mayoral, Town Council Race Change Dramatically
- As Ballots Pour In, Fairfax County Boasts High Turnout
- Biden Secures Sweep in Herndon and Reston Precincts on Election Day
- Boston Properties Still Performing ‘Well’ Despite Pandemic
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Fairfax County Public School students get onto a bus (via FCPS) Over a month into the current school year, Fairfax County Public Schools is grappling with two key issues: how…
Experienced memory care professionals will lead small-group activities for older adults experiencing mild cognitive impairment or early-stage dementia.
Lightning (via Breno Machado/Unsplash) A transformer blowing out? A meteor? Or just really loud thunder? A big boom was reported across a wide swath of Fairfax County from Reston and…
Reston Association is weighing how it will address expected costs that are projected to rise. A budget document presented to the board suggested a 6% increase in next year’s assessment,…