Before we head off into another weekend amid receding COVID-19 spread, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Red Velvet Cupcakery is returning to Reston, opening in August along with Little Beast Bistro
- Taste of Istanbul to open at Reston Town Center on May 16
- DEVELOPING: South Lakes BB&T Bank robbed, police say to avoid area
- A GoFundMe is helping a Restonian experiencing homelessness afford shelter
- True Food Kitchen settles in at Reston Town Center
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip. Photos from around the Reston and Herndon area are also welcome, with credit always given to the photographer.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your socially distanced weekend plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.