Before we head off into another weekend amid receding COVID-19 spread, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Red Velvet Cupcakery is returning to Reston, opening in August along with Little Beast Bistro
- Taste of Istanbul to open at Reston Town Center on May 16
- DEVELOPING: South Lakes BB&T Bank robbed, police say to avoid area
- A GoFundMe is helping a Restonian experiencing homelessness afford shelter
- True Food Kitchen settles in at Reston Town Center
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip. Photos from around the Reston and Herndon area are also welcome, with credit always given to the photographer.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your socially distanced weekend plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
A Fairfax Connector bus in Reston (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Bus stop improvements are proposed at the intersection of Wiehle Avenue and North Shore Drive in Reston. The Fairfax…
Taco Bamba’s Herndon location will include an Afghan twist (courtesy Greg Powers) Taco Bamba is bringing its traditional tacos and some items with a local twist to Herndon next week….
A man walks a dog outside the Aperture apartments in Reston (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Flags Lowered After Nashville School Shooting — “The U.S., state and county flags are…
Fairfax County is the healthiest county in Virginia, according to the data platform Niche (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Fairfax County fared well overall in recently released rankings of the…