The Northern Virginia Restaurant Week is back this year. The annual event, which runs from March 19-26, offers reduced price at more than 50 restaurants in Northern Virginia.
Customers are strongly encouraged to make reservations.
Several eateries in Reston and Herndon are participating in the event, including:
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants (12130 Sunset Hills Rd)
- GreenFare (408 Elden Street)
- Gregorio’s Trattoria (428 North Point Village Center)
- Kalypso’s Sports Tavern (1617 Washington Plaza N)
- Mon Ami Gabi (11950 Democracy Drive)
- Red’s Table (11150 South Lakes Drive)
- The Melting Pot (11730 Plaza America Drive)
For a complete list of all eateries taking part, visit the event’s website.
Photo via Northern Virginia Restaurant Week
The restaurant and bar will celebrate with an anniversary beach party weekend beginning Thursday.
Here is what is planned:
Thursday, July 2 — Pre-Party with Favorite Reggae Band I & I Riddim, 9:30 p.m.
Friday, July 3 — Cheers to Five Years All Day Celebration
- 5 p.m. – Steel Drums on the Patio with Orlando Phillips
- 9:30 pm – Suz’s Blues Band
Saturday, July 4 — Happy Fourth of July
- 4 p.m. – DJ with Beach Music on the Patio
- 9:30 p.m. – DJ in the Bar
Sunday, July 5 — Lexie Hayden on the Patio from 1 to 4 p.m.
Kalypso’s will transform its patio into a beach, featuring sand, beach balls and other beach fun. There will be food and beverage specials all weekend.