Yes, there has been a variety of news — and fun — in Reston in the past week. Now we look forward to another weekend, and a steamy one at that. The good news is weather forecasts predict this heat wave to break, finally, early next week.
Before that, though, let’s look back at the week that was. Here are the stories that have received the most clicks on Reston Now since last Friday:
- Police: Ex-SLHS Booster Club Treasurer Embezzled At Least $60K
- Another New Restaurant Coming to Hunters Woods Village Center
- Keep Your Eyes Out for Painted Rocks as Nationwide Craze Hits Area
- Lake Anne Village Center Named to National Register of Historic Places
- Jury Gives Maryland Man More Than a Century Behind Bars for Area Rim Thefts
Feel free to discuss these topics and anything else that happened locally this week. Make sure to vote on 2017 Best Reston Business awards as well.
Stay cool, and enjoy the weekend!
The skeletal remains of Michael Delaney, the Reston man who went missing from Reston Hospital in May 2020, have been found in the Sugarland Run area, Fairfax County police confirmed….
One of the two residential towers planned for the Faraday Park development near the Wiehle-Reston East Metro station is now open to residents. Move-ins for 242-unit Faraday West tower officially…
Open houses this weekend include a 4 BD/2.5 BA home on a large lot with a swimming pool.
Reston Community Center has announced the lineup its 2021-22 Professional Touring Artist Series. After a truncated season with limited audiences last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the series will…