A new restaurant, a new grocery store and a new tasting room for a popular brewery.
New, new, new.
There has been lots of excitement in the news in recent days, as we’ve been getting some good things to look forward to. Before we look forward too far, though, let’s look back at the week that was.
Here are the stories that have received the most clicks on Reston Now since last Friday:
- Cava Mezze Grill To Open Its Reston Location in First Days of August
- Lotte Plaza Market Coming to Herndon Center Next Spring
- RA Board to Discuss Reston Town Center Parking at Meeting This Week (follow-up story here)
- Silver Line Phase 2 Construction Over 60 Percent Complete
- Aslin Beer Will Stay in Herndon, Open New Tasting Room on Elden Street
Feel free to discuss these topics and anything else that happened locally this week.
Stay dry, and enjoy the weekend!
Take a look at a few recently reduced properties around Reston.
Fairfax County Public Schools children will continue to get free meals amid uncertainty with the pandemic. The U.S. Department of Agriculture extended schools’ abilities to provide the food — traditionally…
Electric scooters have arrived in Fairfax County. The devices started appearing early last week after the county introduced the companies Bird and LINK as the first two vendors in its…
Unattended Candle Causes Herndon Fire — An unattended candle that was left burning caused a house fire in the 400 block of Pickett Lane in the Town of Herndon on…