A new restaurant, a new grocery store and a new tasting room for a popular brewery.
New, new, new.
There has been lots of excitement in the news in recent days, as we’ve been getting some good things to look forward to. Before we look forward too far, though, let’s look back at the week that was.
Here are the stories that have received the most clicks on Reston Now since last Friday:
- Cava Mezze Grill To Open Its Reston Location in First Days of August
- Lotte Plaza Market Coming to Herndon Center Next Spring
- RA Board to Discuss Reston Town Center Parking at Meeting This Week (follow-up story here)
- Silver Line Phase 2 Construction Over 60 Percent Complete
- Aslin Beer Will Stay in Herndon, Open New Tasting Room on Elden Street
Feel free to discuss these topics and anything else that happened locally this week.
Stay dry, and enjoy the weekend!
The bar and lounge celebrated a soft opening earlier this month (via Eve’s Garden/Facebook) The Faraday Park neighborhood has officially welcomed another tenant: Eve’s Garden Lounge and Bar. The Asian…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. Prepare to be amazed! Fairfax County…
The Herndon Festival returns to the town in June (courtesy Town of Herndon) “American Idol” winner David Cook will headline this year’s Herndon Festival, set to take place from June…
Banners commemorating U.S. service members killed in past wars hang in Fairfax City’s Old Town Square for Memorial Day (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The Water Mine and Other Parks…