A new restaurant, a new grocery store and a new tasting room for a popular brewery.
New, new, new.
There has been lots of excitement in the news in recent days, as we’ve been getting some good things to look forward to. Before we look forward too far, though, let’s look back at the week that was.
Here are the stories that have received the most clicks on Reston Now since last Friday:
- Cava Mezze Grill To Open Its Reston Location in First Days of August
- Lotte Plaza Market Coming to Herndon Center Next Spring
- RA Board to Discuss Reston Town Center Parking at Meeting This Week (follow-up story here)
- Silver Line Phase 2 Construction Over 60 Percent Complete
- Aslin Beer Will Stay in Herndon, Open New Tasting Room on Elden Street
Feel free to discuss these topics and anything else that happened locally this week.
Stay dry, and enjoy the weekend!