The end of another week has arrived. Before we head off into the weekend, though, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
The following articles were the five most-clicked links on Reston Now this past week.
- Finishing Touches Being Done on Cooper’s Hawk, Set to Open Aug. 28
- Cubicle Fire on 11th Floor of Commercial Building Draws Two Alarms
- New Lighting on Helmut Jahn Building at Reston Station Part of Architect’s Signature Design
- More Than 140 Trees To Be Removed To Comply with Dam Safety Code
- Wedell: Hook Road Park Should Be for Community, Not ‘Just Another Recreation Area’
Also receiving a lot of clicks this week is the short article we published in July announcing the four candidates in the special election for a Fairfax County School Board seat. That election is Tuesday; the last day for in-person absentee voting at the Fairfax County Government Center is Saturday.
And of course, lest we forget, we all watched with craned necks earlier this week as the moon passed in front of the sun.
Feel free to discuss these topics and anything else that happened locally this week. Have a great weekend!
A new report reveals that there’s significant disagreement between the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) and its contractor, Capital Rail Constructors (CRC), about when Silver Line Phase 2 is expected…
(Updated at 2:30 p.m.) The Fairfax County Courthouse is renewing its mask policy once again even as the judicial system tries to inch back to normal amid a backlog of…
Thank you for subscribing and your continued support of local news.
Two Fairfax County organizations have been awarded grants from a national nonprofit aimed at increasing access for food service programs for children and their families. The Falls Church-McLean Children’s Center…