Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- H Mart to Open on Saturday in Herndon’s Elden Street Marketplace
- Reston Then and Now: Reston Town Center
- Police Searching for Man Who Robbed Sunoco in Herndon Last Night
- Poll: What do You Think About Wegmans Coming to Town?
- Democrat Launches Campaign for Hunter Mill District Supervisor’s Seat
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via Google Maps
It’s going to be a cold and rainy weekend in Fairfax County, thanks to Tropical Storm Ophelia. Tracking to make landfall in North Carolina today (Friday), the storm is expected to reach Northern Virginia tonight.
Reston Station (file photo) Qualtrics, a technology and data research company, has officially opened its doors in Reston. The company, which provides artifical intelligence-driven software to assist businesses with customer…
The Boro in Tysons (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Fairfax County is considering a pilot program to support more murals in its commercial revitalization areas. The pilot program, called Paint…
Jersey Mike’s is set to open at Seneca Corner in Great Falls (courtesy Republic Land Development) Another fast food option will soon be open in Great Falls. Jersey Mike’s Subs…