Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Sprouts Farmers Market to Bring 140 Jobs to Herndon This Year
- Elden Corner Center in Herndon Nears Final Construction in February
- Four Businesses Left Woodland Park Crossing in Herndon Last Year
- Langston Hughes Middle School Begins Renovations, Expansion
- Fundraising Starts for Family of Killed South Lakes HS Teen
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
The widening of Elden Street from four to six lanes — a roughly $40.6 million project — is expected to begin in late 2022. The Virginia Department of Transportation plans…
A local mental health practice is on the move. Dr. Goldberg & Associates plans to open move into a larger location by Nov. 1, a business representative tells Reston Now….
Thank you for subscribing and your continued support of local news.
A Food Lion in Herndon (via Google Maps) Fairfax County’s new plastic bag tax, set to take effect on Jan. 1, drew both support and opposition from the supermarket industry….