A senior living community at Hunters Woods will kick off next week the first of three job fairs for 200 jobs ahead of its opening this year.
Currently under construction near the Hunters Woods Village Center, Hunters Woods at Trails Edge (2222 Colts Neck Road) is on track for its spring opening, Reston Now previously reported.
The IntegraCare facility will have 210 senior-living units — including 91 independent living units, 80 for assisted living, 24 for memory care and 15 for special needs. A temporary office and showroom opened last year at the Hunters Woods Shopping Center (2254B Colts Neck Road) to provide more information.
The jobs range from working with the hospitality to maintenance teams, according to a press release.
Positions are open in the following fields:
- Resident Wellness: LPN supervisor, medication associate, resident wellness associate
- Dining Experience: chef, associate, server, porter
- Hospitality: lead associate, associate, executive associate, laundry associate
- LifeStages (Activities): life styles associate, transportation associate
- Maintenance: painting and maintenance associate, safety and maintenance associate
The job fairs will take place:
- Tuesday, Feb. 26: 1-6:30 p.m. at the showroom
- Thursday, March 7: 11 a.m.-3 p.m. at the NOVA Medical Education Campus in Springfield
- Saturday, March 16: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. at the showroom
The retirement community will include multiple dining venues, resident gardens, several fitness centers, a juried art gallery and a movie theater, according to the press release.
Rendering by Moseley Architects
The Town of Vienna has now committed about a third of the $7 million bequeathed by late councilmember Maud Robinson for building sidewalks to specific projects. As of Aug. 2,……
While school doesn’t officially start until Aug. 22, The Water Mine at Lake Fairfax will wind its summer operations down a week early this year, beginning Monday (Aug. 18). The…
People walk by Caffi Field, a football field in Vienna (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Driver in Fatal Franconia Crash Charged With Manslaughter — Sara Flores, 20, of Lorton was…