A senior living community at Hunters Woods will kick off next week the first of three job fairs for 200 jobs ahead of its opening this year.
Currently under construction near the Hunters Woods Village Center, Hunters Woods at Trails Edge (2222 Colts Neck Road) is on track for its spring opening, Reston Now previously reported.
The IntegraCare facility will have 210 senior-living units — including 91 independent living units, 80 for assisted living, 24 for memory care and 15 for special needs. A temporary office and showroom opened last year at the Hunters Woods Shopping Center (2254B Colts Neck Road) to provide more information.
The jobs range from working with the hospitality to maintenance teams, according to a press release.
Positions are open in the following fields:
- Resident Wellness: LPN supervisor, medication associate, resident wellness associate
- Dining Experience: chef, associate, server, porter
- Hospitality: lead associate, associate, executive associate, laundry associate
- LifeStages (Activities): life styles associate, transportation associate
- Maintenance: painting and maintenance associate, safety and maintenance associate
The job fairs will take place:
- Tuesday, Feb. 26: 1-6:30 p.m. at the showroom
- Thursday, March 7: 11 a.m.-3 p.m. at the NOVA Medical Education Campus in Springfield
- Saturday, March 16: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. at the showroom
The retirement community will include multiple dining venues, resident gardens, several fitness centers, a juried art gallery and a movie theater, according to the press release.
Rendering by Moseley Architects
The skeletal remains of Michael Delaney, the Reston man who went missing from Reston Hospital in May 2020, have been found in the Sugarland Run area, Fairfax County police confirmed….
One of the two residential towers planned for the Faraday Park development near the Wiehle-Reston East Metro station is now open to residents. Move-ins for 242-unit Faraday West tower officially…
Open houses this weekend include a 4 BD/2.5 BA home on a large lot with a swimming pool.
Reston Community Center has announced the lineup its 2021-22 Professional Touring Artist Series. After a truncated season with limited audiences last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the series will…