Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Metro Pushes Silver Line Expansion Deadline to September
- Report: The ‘Uncivil War’ and the Battle for Reston’s Soul
- Poll: Should FCPS Be Open Today?
- New ‘Modern Gastropub’ to Replace American Tap Room in Reston Town Center
- DEVELOPING: Suspicious Package Investigation at Spectrum Shopping Center
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via Fairfax County
A shortage of seasonal workers has the Fairfax County Park Authority straining to stay afloat at the time of year when many of its facilities — from swimming pools to…
A company representative did not immediately return a request for comment. Photo via Midtown Jewelers/Facebook News Read more…
Peaceful Mind Solutions Finally, a therapist who has time for you. Those who have tried to find counseling in the last two years may have discovered that therapists are overwhelmed…
Fairfax County is considering making all existing and future development built to lessen flooding risks from huge, 100-year event storms, as opposed to a 10-year storm. The risk of flooding…