Before we head off into another weekend with a stay-at-home order in effect, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Fairfax County Localizes COVID-19 Data With New Dashboard
- Big Bowl in Reston Town Center Shutters After Two Decades of Business
- Town of Herndon Mourns Death of Darryl ‘Smitty’ Smith, First African American Officer
- COVID-19 Deaths in Fairfax County Surpass 100
- Reston Farmers Market to Open in May with Coronavirus Restrictions
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Image via Google Maps
Google Announces Vaccine Mandate — Google, which employs more than 420 people in Virginia, has extended its work-from-home policy through Oct. 18, but COVID-19 vaccinations will be required for workers…
Fairfax County will use an estimated $10 million in COVID-19 relief money for another major grant program aimed at helping community partners keep their doors open. The Board of Supervisors…
The Town of Herndon is looking to update decades-old rules involving accessory dwelling units to make the process less burdensome for homeowners. The Herndon Planning Commission held a virtual public…
The latest Reston Home Insider explains why buyer fatigue is so common right now and ways to push through it.