Before we head off into another weekend with a stay-at-home order in effect, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- COVID-19 Cases Continue Decline in Fairfax County as State Sees Uptick
- Restonian Opens Gluten-Free, Home-Based Bakery
- Peet’s Coffee Shutters Its Doors in Reston Town Center
- UPDATED: Reston Resident Shoots and Kills ‘Suspected Intruder’
- Madison Reed Opens in Reston Town Center
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via Madison Reed
(Updated, 4:30 p.m.) In the race for 36th District, incumbent Ken Plum was outraised by Republican challenger Matt Lang during July and August according to the latest campaign finance reports….
More than four-fifths of adults in the Fairfax Health District have gotten at least one shot of a COVID-19 vaccine, a hard-won milestone achieved after a summer of slowing demand…
Find what you need to know about signing severance agreements in Virginia in the latest Legal Insider.
Monday, September 20 Technology Help (4-6 p.m.) — Volunteers at Reston Regional Library are available to answer questions about technology. Half-hour slots are open for reservations. Tuesday, September 21 (un)disclosed…