Before we head off into another weekend with a stay-at-home order in effect, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Maker’s Union to Open This Week in Reston Town Center
- Sterling Man Allegedly Used Local Companies in H-1B Visa Fraud Conspiracy
- Silver Line Extension Clears Major Hurdle
- Falls Church Man Charged in Connection with Reston Burglaries, Car Theft
- Reston-Area Private Schools Move Forward With In-Person Classes
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via Thompson Hospitality
Amid a holiday weekend helping to commemorate the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr., here are the top stories on Reston Now this week. Police: Prisoner with life sentence confesses…
A Chinese restaurant that’s been at a Reston-area shopping plaza for 17 years is closing next month. Hunan East Restaurant told Reston Now that the permanent shuttering is due to…
Pedro Benedito Chimo Mandriz (Courtesy) When Pedro Benedito Chimo Mandriz’s family returned to their home country of Angola, he stayed in the U.S. to pursue his dream of running his…
Although the pandemic wreaked havoc on supply chains and labor demands, the state’s massive improvement project along the Route 7 Corridor remains on track. The $313.9 million project will improve…