Before we head off into another weekend with COVID-19 abound, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Fairfax County COVID-19 Cases Continue to Increase, But Not Accelerate
- Police Investigate M&T Bank Robbery in the Town of Herndon
- Herndon Planning Commission OKs Redevelopment of Residence Inn
- Alcorn: Planned Hidden Creek Country Club Redevelopment Will Not Happen
- Reston Association CEO’s Plan for No Assessment Increase Receives Board Pushback
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Find what you need to know about signing severance agreements in Virginia in the latest Legal Insider.
Monday, September 20 Technology Help (4-6 p.m.) — Volunteers at Reston Regional Library are available to answer questions about technology. Half-hour slots are open for reservations. Tuesday, September 21 (un)disclosed…
Reston Association is turning to the public to guide the future of the Shadowood Recreation Area. The area, which is on Springwood Drive, houses an aging 20-meter pool that has…
County to Deploy Mobile COVID-19 Testing — The county is deploying a mobile lab to provide testing in several locations beginning tomorrow. Individuals who have COVID-19 symptoms can get tested….