Before we head off into another weekend with COVID-19 abound, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Body Found in Water in Herndon Neighborhood
- Silver Line Phase II Pushed to At Least Fall 2021
- Aslin Beer Co. Finally Opens Herndon Taproom
- Town of Herndon Officially Transfers Land to Comstock for Downtown Herndon Redevelopment
- Winter Weather Advisory Prompts Fairfax County Schools to Go Virtual
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo by Aslin/Facebook
Nearly a mile of Hunter Mill Road in Reston has been closed in response to an outside gas leak in a residential neighborhood. The Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department…
The bank is slated to open at the Campus Commons development in Reston (via Google Maps) A new bank is coming to Reston’s Campus Commons development. Capital Bank appears to…
Written by Mina Lucks, Synergy Design & Construction The 2023 Reston Home Tour recently sparked our imagination with its theme “A Style All Their Own,” which beautifully encapsulates the essence of…
Two teachers walk in a school corridor (via Virginia Department of Education/Facebook) The Virginia Department of Education is launching a pilot program to help support new and inexperienced principals at…