Before we head off into another weekend with COVID-19 abound, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Body Found in Water in Herndon Neighborhood
- Silver Line Phase II Pushed to At Least Fall 2021
- Aslin Beer Co. Finally Opens Herndon Taproom
- Town of Herndon Officially Transfers Land to Comstock for Downtown Herndon Redevelopment
- Winter Weather Advisory Prompts Fairfax County Schools to Go Virtual
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo by Aslin/Facebook
A new exhibit at Tephra Institute of Contemporary Art in Reston is set to highlight how great art can still be created even in the midst of intense political and…
Fairfax County’s COVID-19 case levels remain well below the worst days of the pandemic, but their rapid rise over the past month is enough to set off alarm bells, threatening…
The latest Legal Insider explains how a medical professional could help you with security clearance.
Monday, July 26 Pleibol & Food (6:45 p.m.) — Baseball and food go hand-in-hand. Join the National Museum of American History for an event centered around their new exhibit, highlighting…