Before we head off into another weekend amid the plateauing COVID-19 pandemic, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Fairfax County opens COVID-19 vaccine appointments to all “Phase 1b” groups
- COVID-19 cases tick up in Fairfax County as Virginia prepares to ease restrictions
- Updated: Task force reviewing previous plans that say Reston’s population will double
- Nearly a year after walking out of Reston Hospital, Michael Delaney remains missing
- County Board approves Herndon Sheetz despite refusing LEED certification
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your socially distanced weekend plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.