Before we head off into another weekend amid the cicada emergence, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Virginia and Fairfax County review new guidance on masks for those fully vaccinated
- Reston Association work group recommends considering four pools “for repurposing”
- Ghost kitchen Willie T’s Seafood Shack opens today in Reston
- Primary battle for the 86th House District showcases a new Virginia
- Gas shutdown sends Fairfax County drivers to the pumps as officials urge calm
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip. Photos from around the Reston and Herndon area are also welcome, with credit always given to the photographer.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your socially distanced weekend plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo courtesy Reston Association
LGBTQIA+ stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, asexual/agender, and other gender and sexual minority identities (via Sharon McCutcheon/Unsplash) Students and staff in the LGBTQIA+ community expressed relief yesterday…
With giving Tuesday on the horizon, the season of charity and gift-giving has arrived. A number of local organizations have launched year-end campaigns and donations drives. We’ve rounded up some…
Meet Comical Coco, an adult chi mix, a 15-pound happy little guy who is reportedly great with other dogs and kids. Here’s what Stone’s friends at Safe Haven Puppy Rescue…
With Thanksgiving on the horizon, many local entities and organizations will be closed. Fairfax County government offices and Fairfax County Public Schools will be closed for Thanksgiving (Thursday, Nov. 25)…