Before Reston Now takes a break from publishing for Memorial Day weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days.
- Ghost kitchen Willie T’s Seafood Shack opens today in Reston
- Free music concerts are coming back to Reston this summer
- Fairfax County entomologist MC Bugg-Z’s cicada rap is the song of the summer
- New Korean fried chicken restaurant to open in North Point Village by July 4
- Silver Line Phase 2 will open no earlier than February 2022, MWAA says
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip. Photos from around the Reston and Herndon area are also welcome, with credit always given to the photographer.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your socially distanced weekend plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo by Erin Lesnick/RCC
Columbia Associates is opening a new mental health clinic in Reston (courtesy Columbia Associates) A mental health facility has opened its doors in Reston, promising to help both clients and…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. Have you explored the culinary treasure…
The plan for a major residential neighborhood near the Innovation Center Metro station in the Herndon area is evolving. But the tweak won’t be approved by the Fairfax County Planning…
EVgo electric vehicle chargers (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) To further its environmental goals, Fairfax County’s to-do list should include building an electric vehicle charging network, addressing “critical” staff shortages,…