Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
The following articles were the five most-clicked links on Reston Now this past week.
- Police: Reston Man Surprised to Find Woman Had Entered His House, Found His Pizza
- Bikers on W&OD Trail Plagued by Unexpected Problem: Tacks
- Gunfire Exchanged in Saturday Afternoon Fight; Vehicles Damaged by Bullets
- New Owners Have High Hopes for Reston Farm Market, Which Opens Next Week
- Two Dozen Sites for Potential Added Residential Development Listed in Zoning Ordinance Amendment Plan
Just missing the Top 5 was our chat with Capt. Ron Manzo, commander of the Fairfax County Police Department’s Reston District Station. Manzo said that while there are increased reports of nighttime gunshots and larcenies from vehicles, Reston on the whole remains a safe place to live. What do you think?
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans (there’s a lot going on around here!) or anything else that’s happening locally. Have a great weekend!