Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
The following articles were the five most-clicked links on Reston Now this past week.
- Police: Teen Jumped by Group on Glade Drive near Southgate Center; iPod Stolen
- Reston Once Again Recognized by Money Magazine as a Top Place To Live in America
- ‘Why is There No Shake Shack in Reston?’ and Other Burning Fast-Food Questions
- Police: Pizza Delivery Driver Was Robbed in Reston Friday Night; Suspect Sought
- Crime Roundup: Reston Homeowner Finds Intruder Standing in His Kitchen at 3 A.M.
Crime stories continue to garner a lot of attention, but there are other things going on as well. Just missing the Top 5 were the grassroots battle against a county zoning ordinance that would increase population density, the continued debate about “Hate Has No Home Here” signs, the Reston Association Board’s work to hash out the 2018 budget, and more.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally. Have a great weekend!
Before we head into another weekend of changing expectations for wearing masks, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Remains of missing Restonian…
The Reston Town Center Association is among the five honorees selected by ArtsFairfax for its 2021 Arts Awards, an annual celebration of Fairfax County’s arts community. ArtsFairfax, a nonprofit that…
Thank you for subscribing and your continued support of local news.
Reston has seen a noticeable uptick in development over the past half-decade, just as local officials hoped with the arrival of Metro’s Silver Line, but between the multitude of projects…