Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
The following articles were the five most-clicked links on Reston Now this past week.
- Report: Wegmans Close to Agreement for Store Near Future Town Center Metro Station
- Reston Men, 21 and 19, Charged with Stealing from Vehicles in Ashburn
- Former Burger King Razed at North Point; Chick-fil-A Hopes for March Opening
- Reston Association Board Moves Forward with Ending Afterschool Programming at Lake House
- Crime: A Look at the September Incident Reports from FCPD’s Restion District Station
Also this week, the fourth community meeting on Fairfax County’s proposed zoning ordinance amendment for Reston’s Planned Residential Community (PRC) District was rescheduled for Oct. 23 in the cafeteria at South Lakes High School. An aspect of the story that’s on many people’s mind: the occupancy limit for the cafeteria is 668, but can be increased to 1,280 if its dozens of tables are rolled out.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally. Have a great weekend!
File image courtesy John Menick
Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Herndon teen John Gluck takes his star turn on…
Herndon Police Chief Maggie DeBoard says that the lack of beds in mental health facilities is compounding a mental health crisis and taking much-needed local officers off the streets for…
Portales Aloso waited an hour on Tuesday (Oct. 19) for a Metro train from Reston into D.C. The wait on Wednesday was 20 minutes. He was among countless commuters in…
(Updated at 12:35 p.m.) Reston-based company ScienceLogic is relocating its headquarters. It’s looking to move into the 13th floor office space at 11955 Democracy Drive. That’s the corner building anchored…