Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
The following articles were the five most-clicked links on Reston Now this past week.
- Shouts, Shoe Hurled at Suspect in Killing of Nabra Hasssanen During Preliminary Hearing
- Dulles Toll Road Fee Projected to Increase to $4.75 in 2019, $6 in 2023
- Herndon Man Indicted on Charge of Using Twitter to Threaten Murder of Government Officials
- Police Say Job-Seeking Woman Was Sexually Assaulted in Reston, There May Be More Victims
- Letter: Decision to Cut Lake House Afterschool Program Unfair to Affected Families
In case you missed the update to our top story, the man accused of killing Hassanen — 22-year-old Darwin Martinez-Torres — was indicted on a capital murder charge and may face the death penalty if found guilty.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally. Have a great weekend!
Fairfax County Public Schools School-based COVID-19 vaccination clinics for elementary school-aged children could be set up as soon as mid-November, Fairfax County Public Schools officials say. As reported to the…
The developer of a 300-unit apartment building near the Wiehle-Reston East Metro Station and along Hidden Creek Country Club plans to scale back parking at the site. Golf Course Overlook…
Looking to explore near your home? Discover the offerings of Burke Lake Park in the latest Reston Home Insider.
Herndon is moving toward examining mixed-use possibilities near the pending Herndon Metro station and expects to use money from private landowners to “study” the area. Under the agreement, certain property…